Youth Exchange under Erasmus Plus Programme, Key 1.
Come and ride with us trough a 7 days YOUTH EXCHANGE!
Where: At Târgu Secuiesc, Covasna county, Romania (in the heart of Transylvania)
When: 24-30 September 2016
We are searching for: 4 participants+1 leader from 6 countries, from all over Europe and Partner countries
Age limit for participants: 18-25 years old
Age limit for leader: 25+ years old
Working language: English
- physical condition to ride a bike
- the motivation to be involved actively in all the project phases
- the motivation for self directed learning and the will of organizing events in the participant home country
Do you feel ready to green your life riding a bike and learn how to live a sustainable life? If your answer is YES, then your place is here to discover together with us how we can make riding a better life!
Our main OBJECTIVES are:
- To promote cycling as one of the most important part of a healthy life
- To find answers at: Can we make a sustainable leaving from it? (Eco-turism, natural practices, recycling etc.)
- To encourage young people to ride the bike and be actively involved in different kind of outdoor activities
- to raise awareness of sustainable development
- to promote the mobility of youngsters and make stronger the entrepreneurial skills of them by organizing different events in their homecountry
- gearing up youth to discover new opportunities in life
In accordance of Erasmus+ Programme, the project covers all accommodation needs and the participants will be reimbursed for their travel cost based on the distance from where they come as it follows:
10-99 km 20 EUR
100-499 km 80 EUR
500-1999 km 170 EUR
2000-2999 km 270 EUR
3000 – 3999 km 400 EUR
4000-7999 km 620 EUR
8000 – 19999 km 830 EUR
If you are interested to take part in the Youth Exchange please fill the attachment and send to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org till 30th December 2015.
For more information please contact us on:
contact person: Attila Ráduly, phone: +40766.611066